AboutBy Christoffer Andersson
About Christoffer Andersson
Christoffer Andersson has been awarded the title Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for his contribution on Directory Services from 2004-2011 and been working with Microsoft Corporation in the Technology Adoption Programs (TAP – running prerelease software in production ) for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 before they was released.
Christoffer is working as a Principal Advisor taking on large scale Active Directory projects such as:
- Domain Migration and Consolidations (Experience from 100~domains within 92 counties)
- Design and Implementation (200 000 users +)
- Performing Health Checks and Reviews
Christoffer has developed the following courses and training material:
- Active Directory features in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Active Directory Security and Confidential Data.
- Mastering Windows Vista.
- Mastering Windows Server 2008.
- Microsoft TechNet – Windows Server 2008 Summit.
- Microsoft TechNet – Windows Server 2008 ready for launch.
- Microsoft TechNet – Active Directory usual mistakes and pitfalls.
- Microsoft TechNet – Windows Vista Workshop.
- Microsoft TechDays – Read Only Domain Controllers Deep Dive Session.
- Microsoft TechDays – Upgrade Active Directory from WS03 to WS08 R2
- Microsoft TechED-IT Forum – Barcelona – Ask The Experts 2005 – 2009
- Microsoft TechED Europe – Berlin – TLC 2010
- Fine Grain Password Policy Tool (FGPP) – Microsoft Management Console (MMC) and PowerShell CmdLet’s to manage Fine Grain Password Policies (PSOs) in Active Directory as there was no built-in support for this when Windows Server 2008 was released.
- ESEDump – Ability to dump a NTDS.DIT – Active Directory Database and decode it’s content.
If you would like to hire me as an advisor/consultant or engage me as a trainer/speaker please contact Enfo.
If you just want to say hi or have any comments, please feel free to leave them below